Monday, August 8, 2011

Good Monday Morning

Well this weekend I made my FIRST EVER batch of cookies from recipe I borrowed from Sugar Belle OMG they were so incredibly easy and very very tasty. I was so proud of myself to be quite honest.




I did have a little trouble with baking as the small edges of some of the cookies overcooked I adjusted time a little as my temp was correct thing next time I will actually adjust the temp down just a little.

I have to perfect this QUICK.......I have an order for 5dz decorated cookies, some cake pops and then last night sprung on me they also want me to do a 1/2 sheet cake....I think sometimes people forget I am BRAND STINKIN NEW AT THIS......lol.

SOOOOOoooo everyone cross your fingers and toes for me that I can pull this off. It is for a very special occasion. My friends Grandmother turning 90 and her Daughter is turning 30 so they are having a HUGE surprise party for them.

We are going a garden theme since the grandmother is all about her garden and the daughter loves frogs I thought that would be a great way to incorporate something they both love.

OK hope everyone has a WONDERFUL week.

Wishing you Sweet Day, Sweet Dreams and Sweet Baking.



No comments:

Post a Comment