Saturday, July 30, 2011

Antique Shopping Adventure..........

My son came home yesterday and we spent the day doing garage sales and antique stores I was wanting a cake stand and found not only a cake stand but a second tier that I can put on stand and make 2 level stand for cupcakes or other treats.....and the bottoms are RED!!!! I am such a happy camper on that find....but guess I need to find a glass cover to go over the cake part. I will try to post a pic later.

I found several cookie cutters and a SUPERMAN cake pan that when I looked at it I thought would be AWESOME for a bachelorette party. That is all the cake decorating related items. But I did find some other really good deals. Including a Gypsy for my Cricut Expression and Cake.

I have to bake my cake and ice it for Monday nights final basic cake class. I am thinking of trying an "almond joy" cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment