Friday, July 29, 2011

Good Morning

Good Friday morning to all. I am going to Tyler shopping this evening when I get off. One of the things I am going to be looking for is an Airbrush system I want to get a gun to use for cakes and one to paint with.....figure when I do cakes ect I can do a cute tshirt for kids to match their cake as an added plus....what do you think about that idea??

Well my youngest (17yo) has been at my parents for several weeks and going to get him before I go shopping ......dang just remember I left my coupons at home that I printed out.....UGH!!!!

Hope everyone has a great day. OH one last note I would like prayers for my childhood friends grandbaby that was born 6 weeks early he is on a vent and we are praying everything works out well for baby Lane and his family.






2 comments:

  1. Hey! I just noticed in your profile your an LVN! How cool!! I was an LVN for 9 years! How cool is it to bump into blogging friends with the same medical background!! Well, i hope to see more posts and hopefully one sweet day to see some pics of your creations!!

    I added your Blog link to my blog!!

    Happy Baking!!
    Yaneri
    www.sweetbakesofmine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I have been an LVN for 21 years dont know anything else to be honest. Thanks for adding my blog to yours. I love your page it is so cute one day I hope to learn more about this blogging. I am still working on getting what few pictures I do have from class on here.

    ReplyDelete