Thursday, July 28, 2011

Thanks For Stopping By

I want to say thank you for taking time out of YOUR life to peek in on MY life. I just recently began Wilton Cake Basics Class Monday Aug 1st will be the last of my 4 night course. Not sure I learned a lot from it but it was fun. Good friend from school that I had not seen in over 20 years and I reconnected on FB and thru that reunion we decided to take the class together. Bless her heart she has been driving about 75 miles once a week to come take the classes with me....Gotta love her for that.

Prior to my starting classes another good friend of mine asked if I would do her daughters 7th Bday party 1st of all I can not believe Macy Girl is 7....where does time go???? I did enjoy doing the goodies for her party even tho it did stress me just a little since my friend does cakes herself and has LOTS of experience. But for my first attempt I really think I did a good job. We had cupcakes with strawberry cookies on top, brownies in shape of flowers that were decorate and Cake Pops. I was really encouraged with all the wonderful comments I received that day.




2 comments:

  1. Hey Welcome to the world of blogging!! Your gonna love this!!! Can't wait to see your many creations!! Awesome that your taking Wilton Cake classes!! I took all 3 levels months ago...i have some postings of my journey in my blog!! Your going to so much!!
    Well I'm definitely going to add you on my blog list. I love to see your journey of sweets!!

    Take care! Your new baking/bloggy friend!!
    Yaneri
    www.sweetbakesofmine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first blog friend how cool thank you so much Yaneri

    ReplyDelete